
I know my blog seems to have shuffled off its mortal coil but it hasn't disappeared totally into the ether. I considered posting my thoughts and musings a few times but everything seemed too personal to share. As much as I might treat this like the confessional at times, I am aware that other people can read it and this threat of readership made me hesitate.
However, I am now on maternity leave and once I have caught up with the backlog of cleaning and domestic duties (pauses to recover from hysterical laughter), I am hoping I will have a little time on my hands whilst my precious Alys is sleeping. I could use this time to become a wife of the Stepford variety but I always leaned towards slovenly so instead I will blog.
Maybe.
I saw the above list of questions on someone else's blog and thought it would be a useful tool to kick start my daily blog and save me wittering on about how fabulous my baby is. So at first glance I thought question number 1 would be difficult to answer but maybe it's just difficult to share.
I'm with a guy I never thought I'd meet at a time I never expected to meet anyone and it feels like we were meant to be together. I'm not saying it's been easy but we've got through difficult situations and I feel we can continue to be an amazing team. I'm so comfortable and trusting in the relationship that I had no qualms suggesting we become three. The birth of our baby has been fantastic and I love seeing how our family dynamic is shaping up. Here's to a long and happy future together.
No comments:
Post a Comment